The Greater McLean Chamber of Commerce is made up of nearly 400 businesses, organizations, and business professionals, all working together for the betterment of the McLean community.
Three pillars guide the work of the Greater McLean Chamber of Commerce. They are: education, advocacy, and collaboration. We strive to educate our members by providing them with the resources that will allow them to make informed decisions. We advocate on their behalf, to help their goals achieve maximum impact. Finally, by building strategic partnerships and collaborating with other businesses, non-profits, and individuals, we empower our members to make a greater impact.
Membership in the Greater McLean Chamber of Commerce offers a wide range of exclusive benefits and opportunities, including:
- Strategic partnership with the Chamber to empower you to enhance visibility in the business community
- Attend industry-specific professional development seminars
- Special Member Rate for all Chamber events
- Monthly Chamber breakfasts to obtain a broader prospective about what is happening in the McLean business community
- After-hours mixers allow businesses to increase visibility by hosting an event at their place of business
- Exclusive opportunities to attend special events
- Inclusion in the Chamber’s Online Business Directory
- Access to increased visibility through membership advertising opportunities
- Monthly print calendar listing community events
- Ribbon cutting to welcome new businesses, recognize anniversaries, etc. To include photo opportunity with Board of Directors and press release to local media sources 
- Monday Week-at-a-Glance emails and monthly e-newsletter
 Future members may hold ribbon cutting ceremonies for a fee of $150.